[NEW] AWS Certified Advanced Networking Specialty Exams 2023
Welcome to our NEWEST AWS Certified Advanced Networking Specialty ANS-C01 Practice Exams course! This course is designed to help you pass the AWS Certified Advanced Networking Specialty Exam with confidence. The AWS Certified Advanced Networking Specialty Exam is a challenging test that requires a solid understanding of AWS services and their use cases. This course provides you with practice exams and study materials that will help you master the material and pass the exam.
In this course, you will find a variety of practice exams that cover all the topics included in the AWS Certified Advanced Networking Specialty Exam. These practice exams are designed to simulate the real exam and will give you an idea of the type of questions you can expect to see on the test. The practice exams also come with detailed explanations of the correct answers, which will help you understand the material better.
- Full sets of practice exams – Every question set is a simulated exam that reflects of real AWS Certified Advanced Networking Specialty exam.
- Detailed explanation – Each question has included details explanations that help you to build your knowledge and confidence
- High-quality contents – All contents are collected from AWS documentation and other trusted sources that are error-free.
- Retake exams – You can retake this practice exam as many times as you want.
- Mobile compatible – Anywhere, anytime with the mobile-friendly app for participating in these practice tests. Simply download the Udemy app to learn on-the-go.
- Keep up to date – All questions are kept updated based on new AWS features and student feedback.
- Life Time Access – You’ll get lifetime access to the practice tests.
- 30 days money-back – 30-days money-back guarantee if you’re not satisfied
Concretely, here’s what we’ll learn to pass the AWS Certified Advanced Networking Specialty exam:
- The AWS Fundamentals: IAM, EC2, Load Balancing, Auto Scaling, EBS, EFS, Route 53, RDS, ElastiCache, S3, CloudFront
- The AWS CLI: CLI setup, usage on EC2, best practices, SDK, advanced usage
- In-Depth Database comparison: RDS, Aurora, DynamoDB, ElastiCache, DocumentDB, Neptune, Keyspaces, QLDB, Timestream
- Analytics services comparison: Athena, EMR, Redshift, OpenSearch, Lake Formation, Kinesis Data Analytics, MSK, QuickSight, Glue
- Machine Learning services: Rekognition, Transcribe, Polly, Translate, Lex, Comprehend, SageMaker, Forecast, Kendra, Personalize, Textract.
- Monitoring, Troubleshooting & Audit: CloudWatch, CloudTrail, EventBridge, Config
- AWS Integration & Messaging: SQS, SNS, Kinesis Amazon MQ
- AWS Serverless: AWS Lambda, DynamoDB, API Gateway, Step Functions
- AWS Containers Services: ECS, ECR, EKS, App Runner
- AWS Security best practices: KMS, SSM Parameter Store, Secrets Manager, IAM Policies, Cognito, Shield, WAF, Firewall Manager, SSO, Certificate Manager, GuardDuty, Inspector, Macie
- VPC & Networking in depth
- Disaster Recovery & Migrations: DMS, Aurora & RDS Migrations, AWS Backup, Application Migration Service, VMware Cloud on AWS
- AWS Other Services Overview: CloudFormation, SES, Pinpoint, SSM Session Manager, Elastic Transcoder, Batch, AppFlow…
- Tips to ROCK the exam
Who this course is for:
- Anyone, who is preparing for the AWS Certified Advanced Networking Specialty exam ANS-C01
- All IT Professionals who want to boost AWS knowledge for AWS Job interview
- Students who want to test their knowledge for exams