No programming experience
Nearly every scientist working in Python draws on the power of NumPy.
NumPy brings the computational power of languages like C and Fortran to Python, a language much easier to learn and use. With this power comes simplicity: a solution in NumPy is often clear and elegant.
Pandas is an open-source library that is made mainly for working with relational or labeled data both easily and intuitively. It provides various data structures and operations for manipulating numerical data and time series. This library is built on top of the NumPy library. Pandas is fast and it has high performance & productivity for users.
- Fast and efficient for manipulating and analyzing data.
- Data from different file objects can be loaded.
- Easy handling of missing data (represented as NaN) in floating point as well as non-floating point data
- Size mutability: columns can be inserted and deleted from DataFrame and higher dimensional objects
- Data set merging and joining.
- Flexible reshaping and pivoting of data sets
- Provides time-series functionality.
- Powerful group by functionality for performing split-apply-combine operations on data sets.
Matplotlib is easy to use and an amazing visualizing library in Python. It is built on NumPy arrays and designed to work with the broader SciPy stack and consists of several plots like line, bar, scatter, histogram, etc.
Who this course is for:
- Students interested towards data science career path
- Students interested towards data analyst career path
- This course is for you if you want to learn NumPy, Pandas, and Matplotlib for the first time or get a deeper knowledge of NumPy and Pandas to increase your productivity with deep and Machine learning.
- This course is for you if you are coming from other programming languages and want to learn Python NumPy and Pandas fast and know it really well.
- This course is for you if you are tired of NumPy, Pandas, and Matplotlib courses that are too brief, too simple, or too complicated.
- This course is for you if you want to build real-world applications using NumPy or Panda and visualize them with Matplotlib.
- This course is for you if you want to master the in-and-out of NumPy, Pandas, and data visualization.
- Existing Software Programmers who want to shift to Data Science career
- This course is for you if plan to pass an interview soon.