- Apache Spark basic fundamental knowledge is required and SQL Basics
- Following browsers on Windows and macOS desktop:
- Google Chrome (Latest version), Firefox (Latest version), Safari (Latest version), Microsoft Edge* (Latest version)
- Internet Explorer 11* on Windows 7, 8, or 10 (with latest Windows updates applied)
- *You might see performance degradation for some features on Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer.
- The following browsers are not supported:
- Mobile browsers.
- Beta, “preview,” or otherwise pre-release versions of desktop browsers.
In this course you will learn to Analyze data (Olympic Game) in Apache Spark using Databricks Notebook (Community edition),
1) Basics flow of data in Apache Spark, loading data, and working with data, this course shows you how Apache Spark is perfect for Big Data Analysis job.
2) Learn basics of Databricks notebook by enrolling into Free Community Edition Server
3) Olympic Games Analytics a real world examples.
4) Graphical Representation of Data using Databricks notebook.
5) Hands-on learning
6) Real-time Use Case
7) Publish the Project on Web to Impress your recruiter
Databricks lets you start writing Spark queries instantly so you can focus on your data problems.
Lets discover more about the Olympic Games using Apache Spark
Data exploration about the recent history of the Olympic Games
We will explore a dataset on the modern Olympic Games, including all the Games from Athens 1896 to Rio 2016.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Apache Spark Developer, Bigdata Engineers or Developers, Software Developer