Become an Autonomous Database Specialist
Oracle Autonomous Database 2022 Specialist (1Z0-931-22)
What is autonomous database?
An autonomous database is a cloud database that uses machine learning to automate database tuning, security, backups, updates, and other routine management tasks traditionally performed by DBAs. Unlike a conventional database, an autonomous database performs all these tasks and more without human intervention.
How do I download autonomous database credentials?
Navigate to the Service Console.
- Navigate to the Service Console. From the Action Menu click Autonomous Data Warehouse.
- Select the Compartment and click on the ADW Name.
- Click DB Connection. Click Download.
- Add a Password and Click Download. Click Save.
What is an Oracle specialist?
The Oracle Certified Specialist (OCS) credentials are typically implementation-oriented certifications targeting employees of current Oracle partners, though the certifications are available to all candidates, partner or not.
How good is Oracle autonomous database?
Oracle is a highly secured database and we have used it for high availability, DR, and Load balancing. Oracle Autonomous Database is one of the top best highly secured databases in the world.
What is autonomous software?
In an autonomous system, hardware and software work together to solve a problem by performing an action. For a system to be considered truly autonomous, the system must be able to gather information, find a solution based on this information, and execute an action to achieve a goal.
How do I connect to autonomous database?
- Open the navigation menu. …
- Choose your Compartment.
- In the list of Autonomous Databases, click on the display name of the database you are interested in.
- Click DB Connection.
- Select the DB Connection option.
- Click the DB Connection tab.
- To obtain the client credentials, click Download.
Who this course is for:
- Oracle Autonomous Database 2022 Specialist (1Z0-931-22)