Pastry School – From Basic to Pro!
There is no need in previous baking background or experience.
For some of the recipes students will need a few baking tools such as a whisk, a mixer and baking tins.
For some of the decorations students will need a piping bag and nozzle, a silicone mat and food colors.
“Pastry school – From Basic to Pro!” is a comprehensive, easy to follow, step by step guide to the art of pastry. If you always wanted to bake like the professionals or you are looking to upgrade your baking and decorating skills, this is the course for you.
You will learn how to whip, whisk, fold and bake and more importantly how to avoid all the common mistakes everyone makes while baking.
With this failed proof, tried and tested recipes you will learn how to:
· Prepare 3 types of meringues.
· Make six kinds of creams (including pastry cream and creme brulee) and learn various types of piping techniques.
· Learn everything about tarts, fillings and baking and explore 2 types lining techniques.
· Create beautiful choux buns and glass dessert.
· Explore the world of yeast and created 4 types of yeast doughs including breads, focaccia, cinnamon roll and even croissants.
· Make five types of mousses, while understanding the difference between them and when to use each one.
· Learn how to work with chocolate in order to create beautiful decorations.
· Experiment working with isomalt sugar and create stunning candies designs.
· Create a beautiful entremet cake that will be your final project.
· Learn how to photograph and edit your beautiful creations for social media.
After you finish this course, you will be able to stun your friends and family with these knock out show stopping creations or even expand to open you own pastry business.
Who this course is for:
- From complete beginners to professional bakers who are looking to learn the art of pastry.
- Home bakers struggling with creating professional looking desserts.
- Anyone who want to learn new recipes and create new and unique designs.
- Anyone looking to expand their culinary background and advance their baking career.
- Anyone who needs an in-depth knowledge and understanding of baking processes.
- Pastry lovers who want to be pastry chefs.