Audio recorder or computer
Areas of expertise that you want to share with the world
Technical skills to follow a Podcast site’s instructions to set up the Podcast on your own
Strong desire to share your knowledge with the world
Ricky Shetty and Scott Paton recently celebrated their 500th podcast episode in 18 months: Digital Nomad Mastery Podcast. It gets 1000’s of downloads a month and growing daily. Scott has been teaching podcasting since 2005.
In this fast-paced course, Ricky and Scott share how they were able to create such a successful podcast and leverage it into the vehicle that funds their dream lives of traveling the world.
- The best equipment to use
- How to find awesome guests
- Why appearing on other people’s podcasts is crucial to your own podcast’s growth
- How to quickly find hot topics to talk about
- Why sponsorships are so easy for podcasters to get
- How to leverage your podcast for your own product sales
- What to do if you don’t have a product or service
- And much more!
If you ever wondered why you should podcast or how you should structure your podcast, this course is for you!
Who this course is for:
- Podcasters who want more listeners
- Udemy instructors who want more students
- Digital Nomads who want to fund their travels
- Small businesses