No special requirements. Course for any who want to build a career at fintech and digital business area.
We are happy to announce launching of new hybrid program (online + on-campus):
Postgraduate Diploma: Digital Products Management
Buying the course allows you to join course online or on-campus (Praça da Alegria 22, Lisbon).
Online option is self-paced, open for starting and finishing during the whole year.
Short Description: 360 degree overview of a Product Owner knowledge areas. Course for owners and managers of digital products, services and platforms and for leaders at service, finance, fintech industries. Course for any other who want to build a career at fintech and digital business area. We will consider different business topics, practical examples and cases and also will talk about business related questions.
I. Role and Mission of a Product & Service Owner
II. Product / Service Management
III. Business and PnL Analysis
IV. Market Analysis & Customer Development
V. Vision and Roadmap
VI. Interactive Part & Capstone (Optional)
- Product owner role examples from retail banking and digital business
- Product manager VS Product owner roles
- Product owner mission
- Forces impacting Product owner’s roles
- Defining the vision
- Managing the product backlog
- Prioritizing needs
- Overseeing development stages
- Anticipating client needs
- Acting as primary liaison
- Evaluating product progress at each iteration
- Introduction to Market Analysis
- Introduction to Customer Development
- Competitive Analysis
- MVP, Сoncierge / Wizard of OZ approaches usage
- Purposes of Market Analysis and Custdev at digital business
- Role of Market and Clients Analyst
- Role of market analysis and Custdev at product development
- Introduction to Basic Market and Clients Feedback Analysis Tools
- Digital Channels building
- Practical Examples from Digital Business
- Examples from Consumer Lending, Mortgage and other product-lines of Retail Business
- Examples from leading worldwide banks
- Interactive part
Professor of The Retail Banking School
Digital Business and Retail Banking Expert
• MBA, The Boston University, USA
• Master of Science at Engineering (Technical) Management, The State University of New York at Buffalo, USA
• Master of Science at Informatics and Economics, The Saint- Petersburg State University of Finance and Economics
• Six Sigma Black Belt
• Expert at Banking (>15 years), FinTech & Digital (>12 years). Experienced Manager (>10 years) with successful track of records at personal and corporate entrepreneurship.
• More than 10 years at worldwide banking groups such us Societe Generale, Raiffeisenbank.
• Experience at roles: CEO, Head of Business, Chief Digital & Marketing Officer, Head of Digital Transformation and Channels, Head of Products and Marketing.
- Business Fundamentals
- Marketing Fundamentals
- Project Management
- Marketing & Business Strategy
- Online and Digital Business
- Digital transformations / Strategy
- Product Management
- Product Development
- Strategic Planning & Execution
- Stakeholder Communication
- Solution Ideation & Implementation
- Continuous Process Improvement
- Budget & Resource Management
- Technical Leadership & Development
- Regulatory Compliance
- Business Process Development
- Business Fundamentals(
Who this course is for:
- Course for owners and managers of digital products, services and platforms and for leaders at service, finance, fintech industries. Course for any other who want to build a career at fintech and digital business area.