No previous experience required
Keen on learning with an open mind
Have the ambition to become a good leader.
Welcome to Project Management Online Course. This course is designed and prepared by Xpert Learning.
So why should you learn project management?
First, it is a highly demanded skill, and more job opportunities will be available if you know project management.
This course will provide you with excellent skills for your professional development. This might be the much-needed step for your promotion or starting a new career. Project management jobs offer higher salaries than average, according to Glassdoor, the average entry-level salary for a project manager is around $60,000. Project management skills are required in every industry, whether it is a construction software or manufacturing industry. When there is a new project, who do they need? The answer is a project manager.
Your dream of becoming a project manager is one step closer. Join our world-class, popular online course and learn the skills you need to become the best project manager out there. The Project Management Online course is designed for those new to project management, veterans who want to increase their skill set or anyone who needs a refresher on the fundamentals of project management.
You’ll learn everything from the foundation to the latest practices of PM, and how to become a Project Manager with zero experience and some experience. Achieve your goals and master the management skills necessary to become a successful Project Manager! This course will help you understand what is a project manager entails, and provide you with the knowledge to become a successful PM. You’ll get access to additional support, Q&A sessions, and lifetime access to all of the course materials. You will also receive a PDF copy of the reading materials for this course.
For better understanding, the project management course has been divided into several modules.
- In the first module, introduction to project management, you will learn what a project is, what project management is, and who a project manager is.
- Module 2 includes the roles and responsibilities of a project manager.
- Module 3 describes the Project management life cycle.
- We will learn about the five phases of a project lifecycle: initiation, planning and execution, monitoring and control, and closure in modules 4 to 8.
- In the next module, we will learn about different knowledge areas of project management such as integration, scope, schedule, cost, quality, etc.
- In the final module, we will draw concluding remarks.
So, what are you waiting for? let’s start the course and take the next step forward with your career.
Who this course is for:
- Project Manager
- Business Management Students