Project/ Product Management Frameworks & Methods MasterClass
- No pre-requisites, although experience with working in product or services companies in project / product management roles is recommended.
- No previous experience required – You’ll learn everything you need to know
The demand for Product Management is increasing at an insane rate. More and more companies are finally figuring out how important this discipline and this role is to their success, making product management as one of the hottest jobs in the market. However, most people are unaware of what exactly a Product Manager does. Does the role require technical skills or business skills? And what is it about the role that demands extreme empathy with the customer?
As a product manager (PM), how do you decide what to work on next? How do you determine if an initiative is worth pursuing in the first place? In most cases, nobody is going to hand you a written plan guiding you step-by-step to complete your initiative. That’s why you have to learn to prioritize your work, optimize your cross-functional team’s workflows, and know-how to quickly assess whether or not an initiative is worth your company’s time and budget.
We’ve compiled dozens of proven product management frameworks to help you do just that. Factually, to make effective product decisions, the best Product Managers from Tier One tech companies employ these variety of frameworks in order to make great decisions. These frameworks help Product leaders make sense of and evaluate the vast array of inputs that they receive on a daily basis.
This course will first introduce you to Product management frameworks and their importance and then divide these frameworks into 6 sections – goal setting , road mapping, prioritization, decision making, problem solving and innovation frameworks. We will talk in detail about each one of them and how to apply them. This course will also provide you with some useful resources that you can use and also further reading material. All of these frameworks apply equally to Project Management as well.
This course has been designed for product managers with 0 or even 10+ years of experience who want to up-level and re-energize their work, and it’s been designed for aspiring product managers who want to kickstart their work with skill and impact. This course provides and overview of the absolute best frameworks in a clear, concise, and actionable manner so that you can make more efficient and effective decisions.
So, enroll today, and get set to build some awesome products using one or more of the frameworks that we will be discussing in this tutorial. I look forward to see you in the course. Thankyou !
Who this course is for:
- Anyone looking to get a job in Product Management
- Already established Product Managers who want to advance their skillset
- Entrepreneurs looking to master the product development process
- Aspiring Product Managers
- Working professionals in services and product industry
- Startup Founders & Cofounders who want to understand and implement Product management practice in their organization
- Anyone & everyone who wants to understand the various Methods / Frameworks used in Product management