Only the very basic computer skills are needed
A computer, Access to the internet, An interest in learning Python
This course is a depth introduction to fundamental python programming concepts.
Learn Python From Beginner To Advanced Level
- I’ve created thorough, extensive, but easy to follow content which you’ll easily understand and absorb.
The course starts with the basics, including Python fundamentals, programming, and user interaction.
The curriculum is going to be very hands-on as we walk you from start to finish becoming a professional Python developer. We will start from the very beginning by teaching you Python basics and programming fundamentals, and then going into advanced topics and different career fields in Python so you can get real-life practice and be ready for the real world.
- The topics covered in this course are:
* Beginner to Expert Python contents:
Keywords and Identifiers
Object-Oriented Programming with Python
Functional Programming with Python
Testing in Python
- See you inside the course!
Flask is a popular Python web framework. The tutorials in this section are intermediate to advanced tutorials that cover key aspects of Flask development.
Flask Web Framework, In this course, you will learn the fundamentals of web applications .so that you can start building API and develop web applications using Python Flask Web Framework.
- How to build Python web apps with Flask
- How to use the Jinja template language to create the look of your apps
- How to use the SQLite database to start development
- How to use other databases with Flask by using Flask-SQLAlchemy
- Using Flask to process incoming request data.
- Course Overview
Flask Framework – URL Building
Flask Framework – HTTP Method
Flask Framework – Templates
Flask Framework – Static Files
Flask Framework – Request Object
Flask – Request.from Object
Flask Framework – Cookies
Flask Framework – Session Object
Who this course is for:
- For Complete Programming Beginners
- For People New to Python
- For People Who want to learn Python Fundamentals and later transition into Data Science or Web Development