Only the very basic computer skills are needed
A computer, Access to the internet, An interest in learning Python
Learn Python From Beginner To Advanced Level, Flask Framework From Beginning, Django Framework From Beginning, And Build A Project Using Django.
- I’ve created thorough, extensive, but easy to follow content which you’ll easily understand and absorb.
The course starts with the basics, including Python fundamentals, programming, and user interaction.
The curriculum is going to be very hands-on as we walk you from start to finish becoming a professional Python developer. We will start from the very beginning by teaching you Python basics and programming fundamentals, and then going into advanced topics and different career fields in Python so you can get real-life practice and be ready for the real world.
- The topics covered in this course are:
* Beginner to Expert Python contents:
Keywords and Identifiers
Object-Oriented Programming with Python
Functional Programming with Python
Testing in Python
Flask Web Framework, In this course, you will learn the fundamentals of web applications .so that you can start building API and develop web applications using Python Flask Web Framework.
- How to build Python web apps with Flask
- How to use the Jinja template language to create the look of your apps
- How to use the SQLite database to start development
- How to use other databases with Flask by using Flask-SQLAlchemy
- Using Flask to process incoming request data.
*Django Framework With Building Projects:
Django Web Framework, you will learn the fundamentals of web applications. web applications using Python Django Web Framework.
- Build website and web applications
- HTML and CSS for front end web development
- Bootstrap for responsive web design
- Django for creating robust websites and web apps
* BUILD A WEB APPLICATION USING DJANGO FRAMEWORK:
See you inside the course!
Who this course is for:
- For Complete Programming Beginners
- For People New to Python,Django And Flask
- For People Who want to learn Python Fundamentals and later transition into Data Science or Web Development