React Native GraphQL
A basic understanding of React
A basic understanding of GraphQL
Here is why you should join:
- This is the only online mobile development course taught by a professional bootcamp instructor.
- 91% of my in-person bootcamp students go on to get full-time developer jobs. Most of them are complete beginners when I start working with them.
- The bootcamp program I teach costs $15,000. This course is just as comprehensive but with brand new content for a fraction of the price.
- Everything I cover is up-to-date and relevant to today’s developer industry.
- Along with the course, I wrote an extensive guide to getting started with mobile app development on my website.
How long is this course?
The entire course is self-paced, and can range between 1-2 week’s worth of work.
At the end of each week you’ll have a new skill in your toolbox for building full-stack mobile apps.
What are the prerequisites for this course?
The course does not teach you how to program from scratch. We delve into intermediate/advanced code, for example, building a GraphQL server with Node and using Hooks with React.
While you don’t have to be a React Native expert, it is good if you have, for example, gone through a basic React Native tutorial beforehand.
Why did you choose [X] technology?
We picked the technologies for this course based on our experience, how well these technologies work together, and their use in numerous production applications today. With that being said, we stress the important patterns and concepts we think one needs to know to help build whatever React Native application one might have in mind. There’s a lot of information you’ll learn from this course to help get you where you want to go.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner developers looking to learn mobile application development
- Frontend developers looking for more mobile application experience
- Backend developers looking for more experience with GraphQL