Russian for Beginners (A1 – Part 2) with Marina
- Beginner level of Russian
A1 Course (Part 2) – Beginner Level
40 lessons – 12 hours – 4 quizzes
Real-life dialogues, vocabulary, grammar, explanations and lots of practice with versatile materials for all kinds of learning styles.
Watch the preview of the last lesson to see what you will be able to achieve by the end of this course.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
– You will start speaking Russian confidently
– You will understand and use everyday expressions with ease
– You will acquire the skills required for A1 level
– You will master important grammar rules and strategies of how to remember them easier
– You will develop your Speaking, Reading, Listening and Writing skills
– You will learn to understand spoken Russian thanks to a native Russian speaking teacher
– You will get ready to travel to Russia, communicate with locals, express yourself, pass the A1 exam and keep on learning
– Beginner level of Russian is required (you are all set if you have completed Part 1 of this course)
– 20 minutes a day once or twice a week to achieve best possible results
– Motivation to keep going!
Who this course is for:
- Learners of Russian