Interest to learn
Basic computer knowledge.
A Computer and Internet Connection
Stack overflow surveys every year since 2016 show Rust as the #1 loved language. There is a reason for that. It is a language that is made for the future. It brings in lessons from every single programming language of the last 30-40 years and puts forward a new way of writing memory safe programs.
Rust focuses on one thing, writing code that doesn’t crash and is memory safe. It is a programmer’s dream as it helps you write safe code. This course is for anyone and everyone looking to enter the world of Rust. You need to have zero programming experience to start learning with this course. You don’t need any background in Computer Science as well. The lectures are made with Beginners in mind.
The goal of this course is not to teach you everything that is there in Rust. That will take forever. The goal is to make you someone who has a solid understanding of the foundations of Rust. With that you can go out and progress in the world of Rust on your own.
A wise man once said “Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime”. That is the philosophy of this course.
Who this course is for:
- This Rust course is meant for beginners who are not familiar with Rust syntax
- Students looking for a quick refresher on Rust
- Anyone with a passion to learn something new
- Anyone who is willing to work hard to learn a new and complicated programming language
- Intermediate level programmers who are looking to get a quick overview of Rust.
- This course is probably not for you if you’re an expert programmer looking to learn advanced Rust concepts