SAP – High Availability on SAP Application and HANA Database
- Basics of SAP and SAP HANA
** Disclaimer ** –
- We do NOT do Live Training. SAP is a registered trademark of SAP AG in Germany and many other countries. We are NOT associated with SAP.
- SAP software and SAP GUI are proprietary SAP software. Neither Udemy nor we are authorized to provide SAP Access. You can officially get SAP Access to practice on SAP system from SAP’s website. We are not allowed by Udemy to place a link here. Please google “SAP Access” and you can find the URL for the same.
** End of Disclaimer **
By taking this course you will be achieving great knowledge and confidence to clear NW-HA-CLU_750 certificate.
Course content is as follows: You can use a YaST wizard to set up SAP HANA or SAP S/4HANA Database Server clusters according to best practices, including SAP HANA system replication. Administrators can now use the SAP HANA-SR Wizard to run the modul unattended, usually for on-premises deployments. Additionally, it is possible to configure the SAP HANA cluster on Azure now. The YaST module identifies automatically when running on Azure and configures an extra resource needed on Pacemaker.
- Basics of high availability
- High availability at multiple layers
- High availability on SAP ABAP/JAVA application
- High availability on SAP database
- SAP ABAP/JAVA file system structure in clustered environment
- Application cluster architecture (using SUSE cluster)
- SAP application installation under high availability (clustered) environment
- Detailed test cases for application cluster
- Database cluster architecture (using SUSE cluster)
- HANA database installation under clustered environment
- Detailed test cases for HANA database cluster
- Learning how to design and architect high available systems
- Failover and failback
Who this course is for:
- SAP HANA consultants
- SAP HANA architects