Basic SAS Knowledge
This course is intended to give you an overview and detailed walkthrough of the various statistical concepts, data visualization techniques along with its implementation in SAS that are necessary for anyone interested in career of Marketing Analyst, a Business Intelligence Analyst, a Data Analyst, or a Data Scientist.
After this course, you will clearly know the statistical concepts discussed and be able to relate and think of real time use cases of those concepts across different industries.
Also, with implementation of these statistical concepts in SAS programming language, you will get an edge over the industry required skills to implement and visualize the data.
This course will help you to understand and learn:
- Statistical analysis using SAS
- Use of Statistics In Data Science
- Use of Statistics in Decision Making
- Descriptive Statistics – concepts and use cases
- Central Tendency – Mean, Median and mode
- Mean, Median and mode – implementation using SAS
- Measures of Variance – Range, Quartiles, Percentiles, Variance and Standard Deviation
- Range, Quartiles, Percentiles, Variance and Standard Deviation – Using SAS code
- Exploratory Data Analysis
- Data Visualization using SAS
- Bar charts, Bar and Line charts, Bubble chart and scatter plot implementation in SAS
- Inferential Statistics
- Statistics use cases in different industries
- Probability – Random Variable and Probability Distribution
- Sampling – Sampling Techniques and Stratified Sampling
- Sampling implementation using SAS
Hope you will get the intended learning out of this course!
Who this course is for:
- Has a basic knowledge of SAS and wants to implement statistical concepts using SAS