=====Statutory acknowledgement ====
The terms Nexus Open, Scaled Professional Scrum™, Scrum Open, Professional Scrum™, Professional Scrum Master™, Professional Scrum Product Owner™, PSM, PSM I, PSM 1, PSM 2, PSM II, PSPO I, PSPO 1, SPS, etc. is the protected brand of Scrum . org. This course, quizzes, course materials, and practice exams are neither endorsed by nor affiliated with Scrum . org or Scrum Alliance.
The Scaled Professional Scrum™ (SPS™) certification validates your knowledge of using the Nexus Framework as described in The Nexus™ Guide. The Nexus™ Framework enables multiple Scrum Teams to work from a single Product Backlog to build an Integrated Increment that meets a Nexus Sprint Goal.
- This course has a total of over three hundred questions based on the latest version of The Nexus™ Guide.
- This is prepared keeping in mind The Scaled Professional Scrum™ (SPS™) certification assessment from Scrum . org.
- Six practice tests for the Scaled Professional Scrum™ (SPS™) certification assessments
- Clear explanations for all questions that serve as a learning exercise.
- Practice tests one through five follow the same format: forty questions, sixty minutes.
- Practice test six has one hundred questions.
- As and when available, more questions will be added to practice test six.
What will you learn from this course?
Prepare for Scaled Professional Scrum™ (SPS™) Certification Assessment
Learn with questions based on the latest versions of the Scrum Guide and The Nexus™ Guide
Five practice tests with answers and explanations and one hundred additional questions as part of the sixth test
Learn scaling using the Nexus™ Framework
Prerequisites for taking your course
It is recommended that you read the Scrum Guide™ and The Nexus™ Guide before taking these practice tests.
This is for:
Those preparing for the Scaled Professional Scrum™ (SPS™) Certification assessment
Those who want to learn scaling Scrum with the Nexus Framework
Agile leaders and program managers working with Scrum Teams
Scrum Masters, Product Owners, or anyone associated with Scrum
Who this course is for:
- Those preparing for the Scaled Professional Scrum™ (SPS™) Certification assessment
- Those who want to learn scaling Scrum with the Nexus Framework
- Agile leaders and program managers working with Scrum Teams
- Scrum Masters, Product Owners, or anyone associated with Scrum