Desire to learn Scrum framework from scratch.
No previous Scrum knowledge or experience required.
Are you preparing for your Scrum certification and need to listen to the Official Scrum Guide 2020? Then this, is the right course.
Are you a software developer looking for your first job? You’ll need to understand Scrum and you’ll get that here.
Are you a program manager trying to move from traditional project management to agile project management? The latest Scrum principles taught in this course will help you do that.
Are you a student, trying to prepare for the real-world? Perfect, you’ll get hands-on examples and all the theory you need to succeed.
<< What is Scrum? >>
Scrum is a framework in which people can deal with complex problems while delivering valuable products. Scrum is straightforward to understand but very difficult to master. Scrum has been used for managing work on complex products since the early 1990s. Scrum is the most popular Agile methodology for delivering projects. It’s an iterative, time-boxed approach or framework to solve problems & deliver value.
Scrum focuses on speed, simplicity and continuous improvement whilst remaining completely customer centric.
Top Reasons why you should go through the Official Scrum Guide 2020:
- Scrum is the #1 Project Management framework used industry wide.
- The demand for Scrum professionals is on the rise. Scrum Master is one of the most sought-after profession currently in the lines of Data Science.
- There are multiple opportunities across the Globe for everyone with this skill.
- Scrum has a large learning curve so the best time to start is today.
- You don’t have to get any paid or trial version of any software to learn Scrum. Adopting Scrum is absolutely free and available for everyone.
- All the Scrum Exams are now based on Scrum Guide 2020 version. There are many differences in this version vs the old one (2017) that are also explained in the course.
Top Reasons why you should choose this Course on Scrum Guide 2020:
This course will teach you ins and outs of Scrum. If you join this course you will be able to:
- Understand the different Scrum roles (Product Owner, Scrum Master, Developer).
- Prepare for and pass the various Scrum certifications like PSM, CSM, PSPO etc.
- Speak intelligently about Scrum at job interviews.
- Be able to act as a Scrum Master.
- Work in an agile workplace.
- Find out how to successfully implement Scrum in your team.
- Be competitive in any job market and ensure you remain relevant no matter what happens in the future.
Check out these stats that shows how valuable Scrum is in your upcoming career :
- Glassdoor includes Scrum in its list of highest-paying jobs, with an average of $97,000+, per year.
- A study performed by Scrum. org in 2019 showed that the average salary of a Scrum Master is $98,000+, ranging up to $150,000+, per year.
- LinkedIn included Scrum in its 2019 Most Promising Jobs list.
On which version of the Scrum Guide is this course based?
This course is compliant with the 2020 version of the Scrum Guide™. The Scrum Guide is NOT updated yearly and currently this is the latest version.
Does this course include everything I need to pass a Scrum certifications ?
Yes, all the information you need and the materials you can use are included in the course. You don’t need to worry about searching for other resources or courses. Understanding the Scrum Guide is the best way to prepare for all your Scrum certifications.
You can take this course from the comfort of your home, and the convenience of your phone, in any location, and whenever you have a free moment. This allows you to add a valuable skill to your resume without having to spend an enormous sum of money returning to school. This also allows you the flexibility to add this skill to your resume on your own terms.
Course enrollment grants you lifetime access, with no expiration, to all the course lectures. In addition, you’ll also receive 1-on-1 support for any questions or doubts that come up. And this all comes with a money-back guarantee. You have nothing to lose and so much knowledge to gain.
A Verifiable Certificate of Completion is presented to all students who undertake this course.
This is a derivative work by Prince Patni based on ScrumGuides .org – Official Scrum Guide 2020. The Audio content is exact replica is Scrum Guide V2020 and Videos are Free stock videos.
No endorsement is made by either Jeff Sutherland, Ken Schwaber, or any of their related commercial entities. The original Scrum Guide is offered for license under the Attribution Share-Alike license of Creative Commons.
This course is neither endorsed by, nor in partnership, nor affiliated with Scrum .org. All the content related to Scrum Guide is taken from scrumguides. org and is under the Attribution ShareAlike license of Creative Commons. Further information is accessible at http://creativecommons .org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/legalcode and also described in summary form at http://creativecommons .org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who want to learn Scrum
- IT professionals interested in becoming a scrum master, and want to pursue this path
- Experienced Scrum Masters who are looking to refresh and expand their knowledge
- Project managers, or Developers looking to move into an agile workforce and increase their marketability
- Agile and Scrum Coaches, Scrum Master, Product Owners, Product Managers, Project Manager, Managers, Directors, Developers, Architects
- IT professionals looking to pass scrum master certifications
- Anyone looking to get a job as Scrum Master, or Product Owner