You should have some flavor of Visual Studio installed, the Community edition is fine.
You should have a basic understanding of C# and Visual Studio
You should have ChromeDriver and Chrome browser installed
This course will guide you through the important Selenium WebDriver interview exercises. The goal is to help you brush up on your skills before heading out to a Java interview.
Locating Web Elements.
- 1-7 Steps of Selenium Script Quiz
- Locators in Code Exercise
- Inspection Quiz
- Locators in Code Exercise Answer
- Locating Web Elements Exam
- Locating Web Elements Exam Answer
- Action Quiz
- Action Quiz Answer
- Coding Exercises for Methods
Object Oriented Programming
- OOP Quiz
- OOP Exam
- Page Objects Quiz
- Page Objects Exercise
- Page Objects Exercise Answer
Automation Best Practices.
- Automation Pyramid Exercises
45 Minute Production Level Framework.
- ATDA Quiz
- ATDA Quiz Answer Pt 1
- ATDA Quiz Answer P2
- ATDA Quiz Answer P3
- Add Inventory Component Quiz
- Cleaning Up Code Quiz
- Parallelization exercise
- Refactoring exercise
Ready to start?
What our students are saying?
“Wonderful content and things explained in a nutshell. Overwhelmed by Author’s dedication to put things in such a way that any novice or manual tester can follow and understand and definitely be on-boarded as a Selenium Automation Engineer next day at work. Thanks a million times for creating these courses! One Stop for Automation.”- Rupashree Geethaaviji Ananthakrishna
“I am familiar with Nikolay from a course I saw on TestAutomation and have the highest regard for him. Glad to see him on Udemy.” – Annamalai Viswanathan
“One Of the Best courses on Selenium With C#. Cheers Nikolay!!” – Saransh Vaid
Who this course is for:
- Automation Engineers looking to improve their Selenium knowledge
- QA individuals looking to get started with Selenium