No prior knowledge or experience of selling online is required before starting this course. You will, however, require basic computer and internet skills.
A computer with an internet connection! You will also need a text editor (e.g. Microsoft word or Google Docs) and a spreadsheet (e.g. Microsoft excel or Google sheets).
Learn how to make the most of selling on Amazon – the world’s largest online marketplace and an unparalleled opportunity for entrepreneurs.
Start an Amazon business and boost your income or escape the 9-to-5! You don’t need any prior knowledge of Amazon or any technical skills – if you can use a web browser, you are good to go!!
This course is taught by Trevor Ginn a successful online retailing entrepreneur who runs an Amazon business that sells over $3million/year. Trevor Ginn has over 10 years experience of selling on Amazon. He will show you how to:
- Open an Amazon account
- Create Optimised Amazon listing which convert
- Get to the top of Amazon search results (Amazon SEO)
- Set up Fulfilled by Amazon (FBA) and create your first shipment
- Manage orders
- Monitor your performance metrics
- Run a successful Amazon sponsored product (PPC) campaign
- Expand internationally
Each section has a written course summary and once purchased this course is available to students forever.
Course content and overview
This course is for you if you are an Amazon newbie looking to take your first step to financial independence, or an experienced Amazon seller looking to improve your sales. You will learn about selling on Amazon from start to finish. The course comprises of 17 detailed sections, each of which tackles an aspect of the Amazon selling platform. At the end you will be able to:
- Create new products with keyword-rich content
- Optimise your products for performance in Amazon search
- Advertise products using Amazon Sponsored Products
- Replenish inventory by shipping to an Amazon fulfilment centre
- Manage customer and order and maintain a great feedback score
This course distils the instructor’s enormous experience of Amazon and selling online into 70+ digestible lessons. He is always happy to answer emails questions and loves hearing from students.
Who this course is for:
- This course is suitable people who are new to Amazon, but will also be of interest to existing sellers who are looking to improve their sales.
- This course includes downloadable guides which are a great reference for sellers of all abilities.