After completing this course you would have a basic understanding of Six Sigma concepts. The only thing you need to complete this course is the open mindset and desire to learn a new concept.
Certificate of Completion provided.
- 26,000+ satisfied students. Best selling White Belt course on Udemy.
- All my Six Sigma courses (White Belt, Yellow Belt, Green Belt and Black Belt) on Udemy are the best selling courses.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed. Get your money back in 30 days if you are not satisfied.
You will learn the Six Sigma improvement skills through short and easy to understand video lessons and quizzes.
Six Sigma was developed way back in 1986 and has saved organizations billions of dollars in cost, improve quality, reduce waste, improve consistency and improve customer satisfaction.
Here is a summary of topics covered in this course.
- Six Sigma explained in layman terms
- Six Sigma philosophy, approaches and timeline
- DMAIC vs DMADV approaches
- Types of Belts: White Belt > Yellow Belt > Green Belt > Black Belt > Master Black Belt
Who this course is for:
- Management interested in getting a high level overview of Six Sigma
- Any one interested in getting the first introduction to Six Sigma approach
- Leaders considering implementing a Six Sigma program