Knowledge on how to conjugate verbs in the simple present, past and future tenses.
Do you want to speak Spanish fluently and spontaneously, without much obvious searching for expressions and use Spanish for professional purposes?
In this Spanish course lessons are focused on learning how to use simple and compound verbs in different tenses, impersonal verbs, the passive voice and the conditional tense. The emphasis is on the comprehension of specialized topics, but always considering the most common words used in everyday life.
Spanish for business lessons are included, as well as issues of science, politics, economics, religion, and humanities.
At the end of this Spanish course you’ll be able to:
- Master the Spanish verb conjugation.
- Use simple and compound Spanish verbs in different tenses.
- Use impersonal verbs, the passive voice and the conditional tense.
- Express correctly in both oral and written forms.
- Master complex grammatical structures.
- Acquire specialized vocabulary and idioms used in colloquial conversations.
- Recognize the main ideas of complex texts, despite ignoring technical expressions or specialized topics.
- 45 lessons: Audio (Mp3), Video (Mp4), Text (PDF)
- Downloadable Spanish Courses for offline viewing
- Portable, easy to use program
- English translations available
- Interesting cultural lessons
- Spanish grammar taught intuitively
- Focused on everyday language
- Speak Spanish from the beginning
This course is intended for independent users (levels B1 to C2 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages) who are able to:
- Understand the main points of clear standard input on familiar matters regularly encountered in work, school, leisure, etc.
- Deal with most situations likely to arise while travelling in an area where the language is spoken.
- Can produce simple connected text on topics that are familiar or of personal interest.
- Can describe experiences and events, dreams, hopes and ambitions and briefly give reasons and explanations for opinions and plans.
- Can interact with a degree of fluency and spontaneity that makes regular interaction with native speakers quite possible without strain for either party.
- Can understand a wide range of demanding, longer clauses, and recognize implicit meaning.
- Can express ideas fluently and spontaneously without much obvious searching for expressions.
Who this course is for:
- Students who want to learn simple and compound verbs in Spanish in different tenses, impersonal verbs, the passive voice and the conditional tense.