This course is Your ultimate guide to building your business like a PRO in 20 simple steps and getting your first customer in 2 weeks.
Learn how to get free leads as easily as possible.
Learn how to build a profitable and sustainable business model.
Learn how to create leads with upsells to maximize your profit.
Learn how and when to scale your business.
Learn about branding and the branding archetypes.
Learn about free tools that help you accelerate your business and your productivity.
You will get a professional 100 pages eBook alongside this course full of valuable resources and some worksheets to maximize your success.
80% of businesses fail within their first 2 years, and only about 3-5% of them can celebrate their 10th anniversary. This course helps you to avoid becoming one of them.
Why do they fail?
There are 2 key issues:
– they don’t validate their idea, and they try to sell something nobody wants (70% of startups fail because of this)
– and later on, financial issues will become the major bankruptcy cause
This course gives you fantastic guidance if you are planning to start your business, especially online.
In this course, we will go through 6 valuable chapters:
CHAPTER 1: how to come up with a profitable idea that people would pay for.
CHAPTER 2: how to look professional: branding, creating authority, and building your website.
CHAPTER 3: how to get your first clients for free and in paid ad campaigns
CHAPTER 4: how to scale your business: how to get free PR, SEO, how to hire and become a projects manager in your company
CHAPTER 5: what business tools you should use
CHAPTER 6: the top 8 reasons companies fail. The future of jobs.
How was this course created?
This course has been created from research and my own experiences. I have been in business for nearly 20 years, I hold an MBA specialized in Entrepreneurship, and I have attended hundreds of conferences, seminars, and workshops.
How long does it take to complete this 20 step process?
Generally, it takes 30-60 days to complete this whole process (the 20 steps), and you can expect your first customer in the middle of the process.
If you have done business before, this process will be a lot faster for you, and if you are new to starting your own business, it can take you longer.
This course will be a goldmine for you, especially if you are brand new to the business and want to sell your services.
We are going to work through several methods that help you identify what your profitable idea is. In addition, we are going to learn about tools that help you along your business journey.
You are going to learn about examples from the business world to make your business journey even easier.
Learn how to build a sustainable multiple-tier business.
I use the Lean Startup Method as a core principle to help you save money and maximize the probability of your success.
The 20 steps:
- Profitable idea
- Idea Validation
- Ideal Client/ Create a persona
- Branding/ Website creation
- Authority- Build Trust
- Get Traffic and leads (for free)
- First paid campaign
- Affiliate set up
- Profitable business structure
- Organize a weekly calendar
- More paid marketing
- How to collect testimonials
- Project management/ Productivity
- How to build a referral network
- Increase visibility- SEO, Media, PR, YouTube, etc.
Who is this course for?
– people who have never done business before and now are ready to start one
– small business owners
– people who have started but failed and need help
– people who want to grow their business but are not sure how
Who this course is for:
- People who are starting their business
- People who are in business but stuck or failing and are looking for help