Strategic Partnerships and Collaborations
No experience needed
Strategic Partnerships can transform your start up or business.
I created this course out of my experiences consulting and working with businesses for over 22 years.
I realised that MOST successful businesses leverage partnerships as a major pillar of their business.
This course helps you see and understand ways to go about setting up strategic partnerships to help grow your business, manage costs, gain market share, raise profiles, increase visibility, consolidate existing sectors, enter into new sectors, increase revenues, access technologies and so on.
We also look at examples of good or well known successful partnerships.
Great and successful strategic partnerships across various sectors do the following.
They ask question such as the below and how can you find such alliances considering:
1). Your offerings
2). Needs as a business
3). Size of your business
4). Core and shared values
5). Goals, objectives and strategy
6). Availability of resources and will
7). The availability and openness of potential partners
There are many different considerations in addition to the above.
If you get strategic partnerships right, you can truly transform your whole business, life and environment. The partnerships should:
– Save time
– Reduce cost
– Grow audience
– Access funding
– Increase revenues
– Customer acquisitions among others
This course explores areas including:
– Why Strategic Partnerships
– Considerations relating to setting up one
– How to find potential partners
– Setting them up, things to watch for
– Measuring success
– Legal and other stuff
– Importance of communication
– When partnerships don’t work
– Examples of successful ones
– Features of good strategic partnerships
I welcome you to this course and feel free to ask me any questions.
Thanks for stopping by.
Who this course is for:
- Business owners
- Business Development Professionals
- Marketing Proffessionals
- Anyone thinking of starting a business
- Business students
- Anyone seeking more revenues in their business
- Anyone seeking to become an online marketer
- Anyone in social selling
- Anyone looking to earn extra income
- Anyone seeking to build better relationships with brands for other reasons
- Anyone seeking to build their own brand
- Anyone who likes connecting suitable businesses together
- Agents and promoters