You should be able to turn a computer on and be able to use a mouse before attempting this course
You should have access to Outlook 2013
Are you new to Microsoft Outlook 2013? Do some course and guides leave you feeling a bit lost and overwhelmed right from the start? Super Simple Microsoft Outlook 2013 is a step-by-step guide, focusing only on the e-mail aspect of Outlook, it provides you with the tools necessary to quickly and easily get up and running.
This guide gives keen absolute beginners like you the basic knowledge you need without spending hours learning advanced knowledge you don’t.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Outlook Terminology
- Launch Outlook on a Windows 8 computer
- Launch Outlook on a Windows 7 computer
- Close Outlook
- Find your e-mails
- Read an e-mail
- Save an attachment
- Print an e-mail
- Save a message
- Reply to an e-mail
- Delete an e-mail
- View deleted e-mails
- Create a new e-mail message
- Send an attachment
- Check your spelling and grammar
- How to change your default language
- Format your e-mail
- Save a draft e-mail
- Create a signature block
- Add a signature block to an e-mail
Using videos, lesson notes, a Quick Reference Guide and quizzes you will learn the e-mail basics of Outlook 2013 in about an hour.
Who this course is for:
- Take this course if you are new to computers, new to e-mail or new to Outlook
- Do not take this course if you ‘just get’ computers and software or if you are comfortable using a previous version of Outlook.