The willingness to learn.
A desire to master this fundamental area of Supply Management; from beginner to a professional.
This online course is designed to equip you with a solid base in Supply Chain Management (SCM). This course offers both theory and practical insights as well as tools that you can use right away to unlock your personal potential and strengthen your overall business performance.
Are you are a student that is hungry to learn about supply chain management?
Are you a supply chain professional interested in refreshing your mind or knowledge?
Are you any business professional seeking to add to your existing body of knowledge?
If your answer yes to any of the above questions, this online course offers exactly what you are looking for. The novelty of this course is that I don’t only teach textbook theory but I also take you through practical examples to give you a better understanding of taught Supply Chain principles and their applications.
What is supply chain management?
Supply Chain Management (SCM) applies to any organization that executes projects, produces goods and/or delivers services. These activities require a supply chain to maintain a steady flow of resources. Essentially, SCM manages the flow of supplies through all the stages of the production and/or service delivery cycle.
Supply chain management is very important in any business administration because it has a direct influence on the performance of other key business areas such as operations management, quality management, etc. On the other hand, the importance of supply chain management is extended to its ability to provide a strong competitive advantage for businesses.
By the end of this course, you’ll be able to apply Supply Chain- S&OP, Coordination, Inventory Management and Performance Measurement best practices. You will also grasp some common terminologies that are used in the corporate supply chain world. This course shows you an improved approach to supply chain management, making it possible to improve your position in the marketplace.
- Module 1: Supply Chain Management (SCM) in a Nutshell.
- Module 2: Supply Chain Components.
- Module 3: Three Levels of Supply Chain Management.
- Module 4: Demand Forecasting.
- Module 5: Supply and Demand Management.
- Module 6: Inventory Management.
- Module 7: Inventory Replenishment Models.
- Module 8: Concepts for Dependent Demand Inventory.
- Module 9: Inventory Classification Models.
- Module 10: Logistics.
- Module 11: Supply Chain Performance Measurement.
You will be able also to download many additional resources:
- Some videos and Excel files with practical examples/exercises demonstrated in the course.
- Course learning materials in PDF format.
Who this course is for:
- Supply chain professionals/managers.
- Individuals working in sales and operations, manufacturing/production, and retail Industries
- Consultants & business analysts
- Small and medium business owners
- Supply chain
- Students or anyone eager to learn and to supplement their knowledge