There are no prerequisites for this course, as we will cover all of the concepts from scratch.
Do you want to use Sustainability strategies to improve your company values and supply chain resilience, differentiate from your competitors?
Do you want to embed Sustainability principles in your innovation campaigns to maximise their impact and grow your company?
If so, then this comprehensive Sustainability course is for you. This detailed Sustainability course covers all the fundamental topics you need to understand what Sustainability is about: for People; Planet, and Prosperity. The course is broad and covers everything you need to consider setting out effective sustainability strategies for your business or organisation.
The course starts with an introduction to the Sustainability principles, pillars, metrics, and concepts. Next, circular economy and NetZero concepts are presented to indicate their impact on the environment, people, and business growth. The Sustainability leader or aspiring leader is equipped with many tools and techniques to integrate Sustainability into business operations and management processes efficiently.
The course is filled with practical examples and valuable implementations case studies. More importantly, how the Sustainability concepts can be tailored to your business or organisation. Business and organisation leaders can use the taught Sustainability principles to refine their values, improve their supply chain resilience, differentiate from competitors, and integrate Sustainability into management processes.
• 45 video segments
• 2 hours of Instruction in short sections for easy digest
• Engaging video with a live instructor
• Taught by a well-researched Sustainability thought leader, passionate about teaching existing and aspiring Sustainability leaders.
• Exercises to apply learnings to your organisations
• Numerous practical case studies to reinforce Sustainability concepts
Who this course is for:
- People seeking in-depth understanding of various Sustainability principles, concepts, metrics and strategy
- A Sustainability professional or consultant
- An organisation leader in CEO, CFO, Compliance leader who needs to know how to implement sustainability as a business as normal and not an additional task.
- For students who need a deeper insight into Sustainability principles and implementation
- Looking to gain employment in Sustainability – this sector is booming
- Need ideas to meet compliance – for your annual Sustainability reporting