Test Your English Vocabulary Level in 10 Minutes Flash Cards
No, test level from zero beginners to expert levels
English has six levels within the CEFRL are A1, A2, B1, B2, C1 and C2. CEFRL (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.)
Beginner Level: A1 A2
Intermediate Level: B1 B2
Advance Level: C1 C2
With these levels, you can easily work out your ability and assess your progress.
Our “Test Your Vocabulary Level in 10 Minutes” is very useful for school teacher and students. New video will be added every month till December.
We create a set of teaching contents to Assess Your Progress According HSK 1-6 Vocabulary List and CEFRL A1-C2:
1. Test Vocabulary According using Flash Card Video (this course)
2. Test Vocabulary According PDF and Power Point for school classroom teaching or online teaching, easy to use and essential for online teaching by sharing screen or play the slides online. Our processional design can save many many hours of teachers’ time and give the best visual effect to students in teaching .
3. Online quiz or practice test to assess students progress, with Certificate and after test explanation notes. Teacher can use this to assess, report,, communicate with students, parents.
This unique system supported by a huge database from our many years of research and experience. This method is inspired by Associated Professor CHEN LIANG HUANG(陈良璜 ), who graduated from Peking University in 1962.
He created a statistic method to test Chinese students’ ability to recognize Chinese Characters, which is a daunting challenge for most of students. Inspired by him through the meeting in Beijing and telephone conversation, David YAO creates the online system to evaluate students level of proficiency in Chinese language based on official classification of HSK (Chinese Proficiency Test). We focus more on vocabulary instead of the single Chinese Character. The level will be HSK 1, HSK 2, HSK 3, HSK 4, HSK 5, HSK 6.
We are also going to launch Monthly Quiz on vocabulary, grammar, and reading skill, covering Chinese, English and Bahasa Malaysia. We believe step-by-step progress is essential and the assessment is also important. Enjoy your study.
You can try our monthly online Quiz with detail explanations in Udemy. We offer school licence. Please contact us in our website. You can find the linkage under my Udemy Profile photo.
Thanks for your support for us to creating better contents for you! Please give good ranking to encourage us!
Thanks! Thanks! Thanks!
Who this course is for:
- Begin to learn English
- Try A Unique Statistic method supported by a huge database from our many years research and experience.
- A very useful tool for school teacher and students