No Previous Microsoft SharePoint or Microsoft Office Experience Necessary!
A Laptop or Desktop with Internet Connection
Willingness to Learn 🙂
The Complete Microsoft SharePoint MasterClass: SharePoint Online – SharePoint 2016 – SharePoint 2019 – Microsoft SharePoint 365
SharePoint is a web-based collaborative platform that integrates with Microsoft Office. Launched in 2001, SharePoint is primarily sold as a document management and storage system, but the product is highly configurable and usage varies substantially among organizations. Microsoft states that SharePoint has 190 million users across 200,000 customer organizations. So it is very fortunate to learn it today.
Simple sharing and seamless collaboration: SharePoint empowers teamwork with dynamic and productive team sites for every project team, department, and division. Share files, data, news, and resources. Customize your site to streamline your team’s work. Collaborate effortlessly and securely with team members inside and outside your organization, across PCs, Macs, and mobile devices.
Engage and inform your organization: Build cohesion and inform your employees throughout your intranet. Drive organizational efficiency by sharing common resources and applications on home sites and portals. Tell your story with beautiful communication sites. And stay in the know with personalized, targeted news on the web and the SharePoint mobile apps.
Harness collective knowledge: You’re just a click away from what you are looking for, with powerful search and intelligent ways to discover information, expertise, and insights to inform decisions and guide action. SharePoint’s rich content management, along with valuable connections and conversations surfaced in Yammer, enables your organization to maximize the velocity of knowledge.
Transform business processes: Accelerate productivity by transforming processes—from simple tasks like notifications and approvals to complex operational workflows. With SharePoint lists and libraries, Microsoft Flow, and PowerApps, you can create rich digital experiences with forms, workflows, and custom apps for every device.
In this course, we also help you learn the essential Microsoft Teams as well. Microsoft Teams is a persistent chat-based collaboration platform complete with document sharing, online meetings, and many more extremely useful features for business communications. Having an excellent team space is key to being able to make creative decisions and communicate with one another. But don’t worry this course will help you build a fast and complete skill over Microsoft Teams. That’s why we call it The Complete Microsoft Teams MasterClass.
Microsoft Teams provides more ways to be a team. Microsoft has many features that we have to look at and learn these days. We have everything available in Microsoft Team. Chat – Share your opinion and your personality. Send gifs, stickers, and emojis in a group chat or one-to-one messages. Meet – Instantly go from group chat to video conference with the touch of a button.
Teams of 2 or 10,000 can meet in one place, no matter how many places they’re in. Call – Make and receive calls with internal and external groups using Microsoft Teams Calling, Phone System, Calling Plan, or Direct Routing. Collaborate – Easily find, share, and edit files in real-time using familiar apps like Word, PowerPoint, and Excel in Teams. (Resource: Microsoft Teams website)
By taking this The Complete Microsoft SharePoint MasterClass you will be able to:
- Full understanding of Microsoft SharePoint
- Know Free Plans and Paid Plans
- Create Microsoft Account for SharePoint use
- Registing your domain in Microsoft SharePoint
- Manage Microsoft SharePoint Dashboard
- Create Communication and team site in SharePoint
- Inviting someone to your site in SharePoint
- Manage the top bar menu of Microsoft SharePoint
- Insert option in Microsoft SharePoint
- Adding section, image, text, file viewer, link, embed, highlighted content, bingo map, call to action, hero, document library, media, content, list, page, quick link and their features.
- Targing audience in Microsoft SharePoint
- Work with discovery and collaboration tools in Microosoft SharePoint
- Converse in Microsoft SharePoint
- Manage event in Microsoft SharePoint
- Manage Tab in Microsoft SharePoint
- Create sub-site in Microsoft SharePoint
- Clean Recycle Bin in Microsoft SharePoint
- Share Broadcast website in Microsoft SharePoint
- Understand and manage Admin center
- Configure Microsoft Account Settings
- Full understanding of Google Microsoft Teams
- Sign up in Microsoft to use Microsoft Teams
- Understand the difference between the free and paid plan of Microsoft Teams
- Download Microsoft Teams App on Desktop and Phone
- Become familiar with Microsoft Teams Interface
- Manage your Microsoft Teams profile management
- Start chatting with a participant in Microsoft Teams
- Create Org, team, and channel on your team in Microsoft Teams
- Manage Org, team, and channel on your team
- Invite users to join Microsoft teams
- Understand the core part of Microsoft Teams
- Start and manage a meeting in Microsoft Teams
- How to make a test call before starting a meeting
- Lead effective meetings in Microsoft Teams with TJ tips and experience
- Manage your saved messages
- Manage chat in Microsoft Teams
- Browse Activity history in Microsoft Teams
- Manage calls in Microsoft Teams
- Manage files in Microsoft Teams
- Add your favorite cloud in Microsoft Teams
- Set up your general settings in Microsoft Teams
- Set up your privacy settings in Microsoft Teams
- Manage the settings of your notification
- Manage device settings to make them go write
- Configure Calls and permission settings
- Search anything in Microsoft Teams
- Be familiar with Microsoft Office Apps (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Connect YouTube videos in your Teams
- Set up Trello, Wiki, Karma, Polla for better productivity
- Create a powerful password for users for your teams
So don’t hesitate anymore,
Join us now to make new experiences with Microsoft SharePoint today!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in Microsoft SharePoint in Microsoft 365
- People Who Need SharePoint
- Office 365 Users
- Teams Users
- Business Owners
- Team Leaders
- Anyone Who Want Stay Connected and Organized. Accomplish More Together Across Work, School, and Life with Microsoft SharePoint.