No prior knowledge of SAP Analytics Cloud is required – this course is geared for absolute beginners.
All you need is a working computer for this course; PC, Mac, and Linux users are all welcome.
No paid software required – all dashboards, analysis, and forecasts will be created with Chrome (which is free)
No previous programming language experience required.
Become an SAP Analytics Cloud master by setting up BI, planning, and making prediction through real-world projects
SAP analytics cloud consultant is one of the hottest careers in tech. Have you ever wondered what’s the best path for me or what’s my first step in building a technical career in SAP business analysis?
I’m going to take you through the process of understanding how to use SAP analytics cloud. Whether you’re looking to discover the core BI features or use planning module at work, this course will get you ready to plan and start to use SAP analytics cloud quickly.
In this course, we will dive into the SAP analytics cloud offerings and the level of subscription that each entail. Then we will look at how to use this app to explore and visualize your data from scratch, as well as which smart assist features will work best for your situation.
We will explore the various system admin tools that can be used to manage files and deploy content.
You will learn how to develop custom app in SAP analytics hub and understand the steps to create a new digital boardroom, as well as how to store your reporting and create a solution to ensure that your company’s on premises data is protected in the cloud.
Finally, we’ll focus on planning model including budgets allocation, forecast, what if analysis and a lot more.
My name is Michael Todd, and I’m excited to show you the power and ease of setting up and managing BI and planning modules on SAP analytics cloud. So in invite you to join me on my course as we explore the essentials of SAP analytics cloud.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in learning SAP Analytics Cloud to help with their current job or to find a new role. Business analytics is one of today’s most in-demand skills
- If you want to take one course and learn everything you need to know about SAC, take this course
- Anyone looking to answer complex business problems, generate data visualization and find hidden pattern using data
- If your looking to take your SAC skills from beginner to advanced level and beyond, then this course is for you
- If you want to learn to SAP Analytics Cloud through building fun and useful projects, then take this course
- Absolute beginners who want to become skilled SAP business analysts