- The course has no prerequisites
This course covers the UX/UI Design fundamentals and teaches you a few advanced ideas so that both levels ( beginner and intermediate ) can benefit from the course. I dive deep into how to design correctly so that at the end of the course you will be able to design your own software products, you will be able to land an internship, or even work in a company as a designer. This course makes you understand what design is and how to think like a designer because that’s the most important skill that you need as a designer. ( the technical stuff comes with time )
A quick overview of some of the topics the course has:
- What is User Interface ( UI ) and what is User Experience ( UX ) Design, what really does design stand for, and how design makes our life easier.
- What’s the difference between UX and UI and how do they work together to create a good design.
- Design Thinking
- What is User Persona, User Journey / flow.
- What are the principles of good interface design.
- Typography, Colors, Images and Font combinations.
- Psychology of colors.
- User Research, Intuitive Design
- Usability Testing
- Responsive Design
- and others.
Some of the abilities that this knowledge will give you are: design products like a pro; use modern tools and principles to design good products; land an internship; land a job; design better presentations ( Canva, PowerPoint, Prezi etc), design for school projects, apply principles for mobile design, desktop app design, tablet apps design, cover photo for apps.
Some good applications of the principles: E-commerce website, personal website, blog, landing page etc.
Designing websites will come more easily and you will know what and where to put things so that it looks good and it gives an amazing experience to the user.
This course concentrates on how to think of design and how to architect apps, but we will also use a bit of Figma so that you get a better idea of how to create a design and how what we have been learning materializes in a design frame.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners and Intermediate-level UX/UI Design students that are interested in developing their design skills and getting a deeper understanding of design in general.