The Drew Method Morning Routine
- No required skills, simply a posture of learning and experiencing new and possibly challenging rituals.
The Drew Method Course is the morning routine that structures, organizes, and guides you into a better day. In this course, you will go from feeling tired, sluggish, unaware, stressed and anxious to feeling ENERGIZED, FOCUSED, ALERT, AWARE, CALMER, LESS REACTIVE, and MORE MENTALLY and PHYSICALLY TOUGH. Overall, you’ll experience a BETTER and more PRESENT morning.
The Drew Method uses 4 rituals to STRUCTURE and ORGANIZE your morning routine. The commitment takes approximately 20 to 40 minutes each day, and is spread out in week long modules over a 4 weeks period. The structure and organization allows for maximal learning and practice to internalize and create the necessary rhythms to make it a long-term habit that keeps offering its many benefits day after day.
- Ritual MovementOur bodies are meant to move, and we’ve become accustomed to moving very little, at least not in very natural ways. In fact, many of us get out of bed only to sit in a chair to eat, and then sit in a car to go to work, and then sit in another chair to work and so on. We are now moving less than ever.
- Ritual MeditationThe morning ritual meditation is a guided awareness exercise into being present in each moment. Mindfulness meditation is a way of being in the world. The goal is to have an awareness of your experience from moment to moment.
- Ritual Cold Water ImmersionCold water immersion may be the most challenging of the rituals, but also may provide the most immediate awakening effect, focus, awareness, and mental toughness.
- Ritual Coffee ExperienceThe first 3 rituals are embodied, they are deeply physical. In ritual 4, you’ll bring those learned awareness skills to the task of coffee brewing. Coffee brewing offers a good opportunity to practice being fully present and aware in a mundane daily activity.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is stressed, depressed, or anxious.
- Anyone who is allowing life to pass them by while being unconscious and unaware to the moments in the day.
- For those who are tired and sluggish.
- For the person who is sick of dragging their ass out of bed only to drag through the day.
- For anyone sho lacks focus and drive.
- Who reacts poorly to situations in their day.
- This course is for anyone who wants to thrive each morning and be more aware of their life.