The Key to Happiness: Self Care
- You are ready to create a plan for looking after your mental & physical health.
- You would like to learn more about what Self Care is.
- No additional resources are required.
A lack of understanding about your own personal Self-Care can lead you to feel depressed, anxious, and hopeless in how to feel well. As an alternative to traditional therapy, this course aims to overcome all 3 of those challenges, by guiding you through what Self-Care is AND practical strategies for creating your very own Self-Care Plan.
Join Professional Organizers, Emilio, and Samantha, as they share with you their expertise from an inspiring outdoor location Tobermory, Ontario (Canada).
This course covers:
- Creating definitions for Self-Care taught onsite in an inspiring location (Tobermory, Ontario)
- Learning how to create a personalized Self-Care Plan
- Techniques for recognizing and understanding the need for Self-Care and Mindfulness.
- Resources to contribute to further learning and maximizing life-long results
There are many benefits for understanding Self-Care. You become a more aware and empowered person to manage your own health. You will develop positive habits that reinforce this new way of living, so it’s a life-long investment of your time spent learning.
Your ability to be open-minded and change your current behavior will have a positive ripple effect in all areas of your life including work, relationships, and overall mental health.
This course contains 15 lessons. It’s designed for anyone, regardless of experience level, who wishes to better understand Self-Care.
You’ll learn how to define and recognize the need for Self-Care, but also how to apply strategies to manage your depression and anxiety.
By the end of this course, you’ll have valuable skills that will help you feel confident in living a healthy lifestyle.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn about how to manage & treat their mental health.
- Anyone who wants to develop a Self Care plan.
- People who are interested in alternatives to therapy for depression and anxiety.