You’ll need a guitar and a desire to learn more about how to get the most out of it!
A LOVE FOR MUSIC & GUITAR! (:
In this mini-course I’ll share with you some of the best things that I have learned along over 10 years of playing and teaching guitar.
You’ll learn guitar life-lessons that will literally cut off months and years off of your learning curve in several different aspects of playing.
This includes topics ranging from cool playing techniques, ways to make practicing more easier and fun, tips on how to properly maintain your guitar so that it’s a lot more fun to play, and a lot more.
- A bunch of cool new playing techniques, including how to slide into chords, how to use sus 2/4 chords and more.
- The 13 most useful guitar apps in 2018 – apps that will actually help you improve much faster.
- 8 ways to develop your time-keeping skills and really get that pro sound.
- 6 ways to customize your guitar and add some elegant bling to it.
- 6 tips on how to easily conquer any barre chord. (like the F chord)
- 4 ways to avoid the notorious pain in the fingertips that every beginner encounters.
- My favorite 13 guitar accessories – things that’ll actually improve your guitar life.
- How to find that one chord that finishes the song perfectly.
- The ideal fingernail length for playing guitar.
- How to use a capo to make sure the song matches your voice, and also to create fresh different voicings when playing with another guitarist.
- The 4 pillars of a perfect guitar maintenance routine that’ll make your guitar fun to come back to.
- And More lessons that will enrich your skills and sound, with newer ones added regularly.
- *Check out the curriculum to see the full list of lessons.*
Printable SONGBOOK: On top of the lessons, you will also receive the printable GuitarSongsMasters Campfire Beginners Songbook, with over 35 songs.
Some of the songs that are in there, ranging from classic rock to pop, country and more, are in the following list:
- Ed Sheeran – The A-Team
- Bob Marley – No Woman No Cry
- Pink Floyd – Wish You Were Here
- Oasis – Wonderwall
- Green Day – Time of Your Life
- The Eagles – Take It Easy
- Ben E. King – Stand By Me
- Jason Mraz – I’m Yours
- Bob Dylan – Knockin’ on Heaven’s Door
- You Are My Sunshine
- Outkast – Hey Ya
- Old Crow Medicine Show – Wagon Wheel
- Leonard Cohen / Jeff Buckley – Hallelujah
- Florida Georgia Line – Cruise
- Bright Eyes – First Day of My Life
- Red Hot Chili Peppers – Dani California
- Sublime – What I Got
- Rolling Stones – You Can’t Always Get What You Want
- And many others – while even more songs’ video lessons are added regularly.
Gift – The Guitar Songs Masters Complete E-Books Library: On top of everything that’s above, you’ll get 8 more fancy guitar E-Books that’ll help you improve your guitar life.
- The 14 Best Guitar Apps That You’ll Actually Use
- 11 Guitar Practice Tips for Speedy Improvement
- The Complete Guitar Chords Cheat-Book
- The 13 Best Guitar Accessories That You’ll Need
- My Secret Songbooks Link-Bank: Get Access to 7 Songbooks with 5000+ Songs
- 9 Cool Ways to Customize Your Guitar
- Improve Your Sense of Rhythm Cheat-Sheet
- 5 Fun Techniques to Spice-Up Your Cover Songs
Why should you listen to me?
Hi, my name is Alon Cooper. I am touring the world while running my online teaching business, playing venues (solo or with a band), and learning from the best musicians wherever I go.
I am the founder of Guitar Songs Masters, one of the top five most read guitar blogs worldwide, and of the GuitarSongsMasters Video Courses Academy, which has over 70K students in more than 10 unique guitar courses.
Cheers, and I’m looking forward to seeing you inside,
Who this course is for:
- Guitar beginners and intermediate players who want to learn more about how to get the most out of it.