No programming experience is required!! You will learn how to build the TODO list app by doing.
You will need a mac computer to complete this course and follow along
Some programming experience and knowledge is preferred (but not required)
What are we building?
In this course, you will learn how to build a complete TODO List App called ‘AllDone’ that is going to be ready to publish on the App Store. You will learn how to build user interfaces using SwiftUI and advanced programming topics such as registering users to Firebase, reading/writing data to our database, etc. We’re also going to create at own repository on GitHub and make our commits through the terminal. This process will make you step up your career in iOS Development by helping you master high-level programming skills.
No prior experience is required; however, it is helpful if you know some basic programming concepts and are familiar with iOS development in general.
Why take this course?
This course teaches you many advanced programming topics through real-world examples. It is not just teaching you a certain topic, but it’s applying it in a real application that you can even add your portfolio once you complete the course.
What will you learn?
- Build a TODO-List App from scratch
- Learn SwiftUI by building basic to advanced UI layouts
- Implement Model-View-ViewModel (MVVM) architecture
- Register and authenticate users using Firebase
- Communicate with ‘Firebase Firestore’ Database (read/write)
- Use Git & GitHub for version control
- Create functions, enums, and extensions for clean and reusable code
- Create custom views and modifiers for best practices
- Advanced level programming and app development skills
- Develop an app that works on Light/Dark mode
Who this course is for:
- This course is for anyone looking to learn how to build an awesome TODO list app on the iOS platform.
- You will learn iOS Development using Swift, SwiftUI, MVVM, Firebase, Git & GitHub, Xcode, etc.