No Prior Experience needed. Just commitment to yourself for stepping on the path of wellness
Trinity Course is one of the rare courses which focuses on all aspects of Body , Mind and Soul. Many of the courses , are usually focused on one of these dimensions. However, if one wants to reach there full potential, it is important that we progress on all planes. This course , provides you with simple tools and techniques enabling you on the path of self discovery.
With the never-ending complexities of the world we live in there is no time like the present to put a focus on your wellbeing. This 6-week plan will introduce you to a wide range of tools and techniques so you can build your own sustainable wellness strategy.
Holistic wellbeing deals with how you feel inside. It’s so important to make sure you take good care of your body, mind, and soul every day, not just when you get sick.
But practicing self-care isn’t always easy. Most of us are busy, have stressful jobs, or are too consumed with technology to make time for ourselves. Worse, we can sometimes feel guilty about taking the time required to take care of ourselves.
What to expect
- You will create a vision board for your life
- You’ll gain deeper insights into the interconnection of mind, body, and spirit.
- Discover holistic tips and strategies about food, exercise, and healthy habits
- Experience an inner state of harmony and wellbeing
- Start using holistic techniques like meditation, concentration, and self reflection.
- You will be provided with Toolkits, meditation techniques, and reflective worksheets, Blue print journals, trackers, science behind techniques and much more.
Who this course is for:
- You are keen to figure what is your Life’s purpose?
- You find it difficult to manage emotions and things easily disturb you
- You tend to ignore yourself and need to develop Self love
- You want to design a good life for yourself and your family
- You are curious about mystical things , which are not understood by pure rational
- You expect more from life and want to make the most of it