Twenty Nineteen Theme Tutorial – Create a Personal Blog!
Students must have a connection to the internet and a working computer.
Students must be willing to buy a domain name and a hosting package.
Learn how to create a professional, responsive self hosted website using the FREE Twenty Nineteen theme from WordPress and the #1 shared host for new WordPress websites, Bluehost.
The Twenty Nineteen theme was released as the default theme for WordPress in 2019 and has numerous design features that still make is a wonderful choice for any professional or personal blog. A gorgeous homepage with a parallax image, easy to read blog posts on mobile, a clean content focused layout all the while being highly responsive.
In this course we cover from step 1 to step done about how to create a website with this WordPress theme:
- Get a domain name from a domain name registrar.
- How to get a shared hosting account.
- How to properly install WordPress.
- A complete design tutorial on how to make a professional looking website.
- Pro back end settings, permalink and security tips.
- How to add social share buttons, analytics and more.
The Twenty Nineteen theme from WordPress is an excellent choice if you’ve been looking to create a website with a dedicated homepage as well as a theme that is content focused with a well designed blog post layout. It looks fantastic on mobile devices and is ideal for any small business or personal website.
This course is a complete beginners guide on how to create a professional website and blog using WordPress, the Twenty Nineteen theme and your own web host.
Who this course is for:
- Bloggers looking to create a personal, professional blog.