Prepare with complete practice tests designed for candidates that want to attain the new CCNA 200-301 certification. CCNA 200-301 is the new industry standard networking certification for network administrators, engineers and data center operations.
Each practice test includes typical CCNA exam questions. Know what to expect and prepare yourself for exam day. Complete your training with 400+ exam level practice questions that include practice simulations and pass the CCNA exam. In fact, experienced candidates often pass CCNA with only practice tests for a study plan.
- Complete pre-exam test suite designed to prepare you 100% for CCNA.
- Study and prepare with 400+ exam level CCNA questions to score your best.
- Practice with lab simulation and CCNA+ questions to pass on first attempt.
- CCNA whiteboard exclusive study prep tool for easy exam day review.
- 550+ exclusive Flashcards included on all topics to get primed and ready.
- Learn how to answer exam questions like an expert with tips and tricks.
- Full test review with detailed answers that align and expand your knowledge.
It is important to dispel the marketing hype and confusion that often surrounds CCNA certification and the Cisco official syllabus. OSPFv2 is the only dynamic routing protocol, however you should know administrative distance for routing protocols. For example, there is no EIGRP configuration on the new exam, however you should know administrative distance of different routing protocols for route selection. Cisco puts unscored questions on the exam that are for research purposes only.
The best strategy and key to passing CCNA exam is the right information instead of more information. Learn with a study plan that is 100% Cisco approved syllabus and includes configuration labs.
- Network Access
- Wireless Concepts
- IP Connectivity
- Network Security
- IP Subnetting
- Lab Simulation
Who this course is for:
- CCNA 200-301 Students