Some basic programming experience would be advantageous
Create an online multiplayer game in Unity and integrate NFTs using the NEAR blockchain.
What you’ll learn:
- Multiplayer networking using Fish-Net.
- Remote Procedure Calls, Network Animations, Ownership, Network Instantiation
- Blockchain integration using the NEAR blockchain
- Animation & 2D character rigging
- C# concepts covered such as: variables, events and inheritance
- Unique character and environment art usable in your own projects
- Full source code to the finished game
- Certificate of completion
Have you always wanted to create a multiplayer game but didn’t know how to get started? This course will take you from zero to hero in just a few hours.
Want to add your game to the blockchain and integrate NFTs right into your gameplay? By the end of this course you will have created your own smart contract, deployed it to the blockchain, and integrated it into your game.
Testimonials from other courses:
Exactly what I was looking for. Hooks, canvas, and roguelikes. Lots of good design patterns as well, at least so far. I will be going through this course but trying to implement the features using typescript. Please continue with another intermediate course. Thanks much.
Very cool what you can do in under 3.5hrs! Morgan breaks down core concepts and gives you an overview of all the tooling needed to be successful with your game idea. Nice pacing and fairly comprehensive! Would love to see a more in dept discussion about grouping and managing assets and resources in both Tiled and Phaser. Great Tutorial!
Tech Ninja | Web & IT
Who this course is for:
- Budding game developers that want to get to the next level