High School Graduation (or will graduate in the near future)
Are you about to start University, College or any other Tertiary Education? Would you like to get a head start on the first semester? Then this course is for you.
Having a degree is in many cases the fundamental building block of a successful career and can open countless doors for you. This course won’t just provide you with best tools and techniques but it will also teach you a sustainable way to study so that you can graduate without compromising your health.
What will you learn? You’ll not only learn how to plan your day like a pro, how to take amazing notes and how to successfully study remotely as well as in the classroom. You’ll also learn powerful techniques to drastically improve your memory to learn anything FAST. Lastly you’ll get a step-by-step guide on how to study for and write an exam. And more.
This course is designed as to be your experienced and comforting friend when entering university. I hope to bring you some peace of mind when it comes to your studies and how to navigate through this wonderful time. I believe that when we feel safe and encouraged we begin to feel brave and can become the best version of ourselves. At the end of the course I hope that you’ll feel more confident and can hold your head up high as you approach your new life.
This course will cover everything you need to know to start studying like a master (even if you are a beginner), including:
- The Nr 1 Best Way to Learn Anything FAST
- Preparing for University: 5 Ridiculously UsefulTips
- How to handle nerves when you are about to start College and become confident
- Crucial prep BEFORE a Lecture: How to Get Ahead (and what to bring)
- Taking Better Notes; The 5 Best Methods
- How to Regain Control When you Feel Overwhelmed in Class
- Studies After a Lecture; Step-by-Step Guide
- How to Study Text-Based Content
- How to Remember Numbers You Aren’t Interested In
- The 3 Most Essential Study Methods That Work
- The Most Powerful Way to Improve Your NUMBER Memory
- Plan Your Day Like a Pro (and get more spare time)
- Study Online + 5 Amazing Tools You Can’t Live Without
- Final Exam Week; Maximise Your Chances
- 24h Before the Exam: Do this (and stop studying at 4 pm)
- Writing the Exam; 9 Essential Tips
Who is this course for? This course is designed for students who are just about to start a program or course in the engineering or technology subject area and want to learn the fundamentals of studying (both online and on site). Maybe you know that you are awesome (because you are) but you have absolutely no idea what to expect, how to prepare or what study methods that are suitable for college. Or you have already started college but struggle to plan, implement or write exams with satisfactory results. This course is for you as well.
Who is this course not for? This course is not for the experienced college student who already see results from their study methods and lives a well balanced life between studies and rest.
Why is this course only for students who are just about to start college in the engineering or technology subject area and want to learn the fundamentals of studying? Since I studied engineering myself I developed a lot of techniques applicable to math, physics, chemistry and the like. This means that the course is packed with methods to cover that! So if you are about to start a program that involves a lot of math, physics or chemistry you will definitely benefit from this course! We will of course cover how to study text-based content as well.
Learn from someone who has never failed an exam and knows the most current and effective ways to study!
Enroll now, and I’ll see you in lesson 1!
Who this course is for:
- Students Who Are Just About to Start a Program or Course in an Engineering and Technology Faculty at Any Tertiary Institution and Want to Learn the Fundamentals of Effective Studying
- Students Who Are Just About to Start a Program That Involves a Lot of Math, Physics or Chemistry
- Students Who Will Be Studying Remotely
- Students Who Will Be Studying on Site