Basic knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro will be helpful
Welcome to Adobe Premiere Pro Hacks the Best Video Editing Tips for beginners
By the end of this course, you’ll learn how to edit professional videos in Premiere Pro and you’ll complete an Awesome Vlogging Video with Cinematic effects!
Footage and audio included: You can follow along and learn by gaining instant, hands-on experience by downloading our included footage and audio.
This course will teach you how to:
- Q and W key to speed up the workflow.
- How to record your own voice.
- How to reduce the file size of the video.
- Speeding and reversing in the timeline.
- How to fix shaky Footages
- How to create cinematic black bars for your videos.
- How to create a zoom effect in your videos.
- How to create a video for Instagram.
- How to sync Audio and video
- How to merge audio clips.
- How to quickly apply Transitions in your videos.
- How to create a noise grain effect.
- How to create a twirl effect in your video
- How to create the Blur effect in your videos.
- How to change the color of an object
- How to use an adjustment layer to use the LUT effect.
- Four color gradient effect.
- How to use color tint Effect.
And lots more!
By the end of this course, you will understand what it takes to create a professional video edit so that you can confidently move forward with the skills of a professional video editor.
You’ll have a strong understanding of how to use Adobe Premiere Pro for creating Videos for any genre, be it content creation or even Editing Wedding Videos too!
Get started now with Adobe’s video editing program today to create engaging visual and audio stories!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who loves Premiere Pro and loves Video Editing