Video Editing in Final Cut Pro X: Learn the Basics in 1 Hour
Download and install Final Cut Pro X 10.4! There’s a link to a 90-day Free Trial in Section 1
**THIS COURSE HAS BEEN UPDATED**
This course is for beginners who are interested in getting started with Apple’s Final Cut Pro X. Perhaps you have a business you’d like to promote, or you may need digital content for your social media campaigns. Creating simple videos is EASY!
Learning any new software can be difficult, especially something as complicated as video editing. This course will introduce you to FCP X and help you feel comfortable with the interface.
- You will learn how to import audio, video and pictures.
- You will learn all about the process of editing these assets into a single cohesive story.
- You will learn all you need to know about exporting your hard work as a final polished video.
If you’ve outgrown the abilities of iMovie or Windows Movie Maker, it’s time to step up and join the big leagues! FCP X is a full-featured industry-standard professional-level video editor. And what’s more… You can easily learn it in an hour!
This course includes easy to follow tutorial videos for learning the interface and basic functions of FCP X, a printable tip sheet, and more!
You can learn everything you need to know about FCP X Basics in about an hour.
The course is broken into four simple parts;
- Getting to Know Final Cut Pro X,
- Getting Your Raw Content In,
- Cutting It Up, and
- Getting It Out.
This course is taught by Drew Tyler, a University instructor with more than 15 years of video production skills who is still actively editing and storytelling.
Who this course is for:
- Digital Marketers
- Social Media Managers
- Multi-Media Journalists
- Communication Directors
- Community Managers
- This course is probably NOT for you if you’re looking to learn advanced techniques in FCP X.