- No drawing / painting skills are required. 100% beginner -friendly course. You will have a downloadable line art template to make the lectures even more easier to follow.
Do you want to learn how to paint this silhouette painting with a galaxy sky background, but you don’t have much experience with watercolors?
Hi, I’m Eliza, the Watercolor Witch and I now serve more than 30 000 watercolor enthusiastic students all around the globe.
I created this class directly to watercolor beginners. So if you are a newbie watercolorist, don’t worry, if you take this class you will have tons of fun with it, moreover I’m here to help if you have any questions.
In the class you are going to learn painting two versions of this painting, so you will have plenty of opportunities to practice these easy techniques.
In the class I’m going to talk about:
– How to create an successful composition for your scene
– How to use watercolor washes to create a lovely gradient watercolor sky backround
– How to paint with the wet-on-wet technique
– And I’ll show you how to use salt to create beautiful watercolor textures
While in other classes you need to sketch the project yourself, in this beginner-friendly class I included a downloadable line art template, so you can spare yourself from the dissappointment of a messed up line drawing.
There is nothing to risk, here all you need to do is enjoy the painting process!
Grab your brushes and start painting now!
Who this course is for:
- Aspiring watercolorists
- Beginner artists
- Anyone who wants to create a magical looking yet really easy watercolor piece