WordPress Development With NodeJS, Gulp, Composer & More
Experience with PHP
Experience with WordPress development, either with themes and/or plugins
You are an experienced WordPress developer with some themes or plugins under your belt. The more we develop in WordPress, the more we find that things get tedious, messy, and time consuming. That is just the way it is when developers get more into a software tool or content management system like WordPress.
- NodeJS – NodeJS has an incredible amount of utilities to speed up development
- Build a local web server to make build one dedicated solely to WordPress development
- GulpJS to speed up file maintenance, clean up our CSS (also with SASS, AutoPrefixer, Uglify, etc), display server side information in the command line
- Composer to set up a plugin and/or theme distribution without the need to install and activate them with every new installation.
- Clean up our WordPress directories and better organize them..
Who this course is for:
- Intermediate and advanced WordPress developers who have experience with theme and/or plugin development