No skills or experience required, you will learn everything in this WordPress course
Whether you want to create websites without coding, or you need to learn WordPress so you can update existing websites at your job, I’ve got you covered.
In this brisk but thorough course we build a website together step-by-step and along the way you organically absorb and master WordPress. I’m all about having you follow along with me and I always encourage experimentation over memorization. My ultimate goal is to give you the “vocabulary of WordPress” so you can continue learning independently long after this course completes. There is no prerequisite knowledge required!
Here’s a summary of what we cover:
- Asking and answering “What is WordPress?”
- Setting up a new WordPress site/project
- Creating pages
- Creating Professional blog posts
- Customizing the colors & theme of your website
- Embedding YouTube videos into your website
- Setting up custom navigation menus
- Creating photo galleries
- Inviting friends / family / coworkers into your WordPress (multiple authors, editors)
- Asking and answering “What is a plugin?” & “What is a widget?”
- Connecting your WordPress website with social media Platforms
- Guarding ourselves from comment and contact-form SPAM
- Creating beautiful sliders for Website’s pages
- Speedup your website for users & a lot more!
This course includes:
- 3.3+ hours of video tutorials and will be Updated
- 35+ individual video lectures and will be updated .
- Helpful source files
- Certificate of completion
- I understand that students will have questions related to the course and its necessary also for a healthy learning process hence I encourage students to ask their questions related to the course in the Q&A section of the course.
- Finally, if you are still thinking weather you should enroll or not then I encourage you to watch some of the preview videos and test the waters before you actually enroll in the course and even after enrolling if you feel that this course failed to meet your expectations then you can always ask for a refund within 30 days of purchase.
Who this course is for:
- Web Development
- Web Design
- Blogging Beginner
- WordPress developers