If you can send an email, you can write a WordPress page or post
No technical experience required.
Learn the necessary steps to get your new website (using WordPress) up and running! While the majority of courses focus on the HOW, my course focuses on the WHY to explain to an entrepreneur why they should be doing it, not how. I’m an experienced WordPress instructor working with small business owners, solving their needs to communicate via a WordPress website.
WordPress is one of the most popular blogging tools on the web, making it easy for anybody to post their business ideas, pictures, and multimedia. It can also help to get new business by adding contact form, a shopping cart or an ecommerce free plugin. This class covers how a new website owner get their website up and started quickly while understanding the right way to install, administer, customize and market their website. Each lecture will give explanations, illustrations, resources, and practical scenarios.
Other Topics we will cover:
- Foundations of a WordPress-based website
- Basics of the WordPress User Interface
- Finding and Using WordPress Plugins
- Working with WordPress Themes
- WordPress Content Management
- Creating and Managing Content
- WordPress based Sites
- WordPress Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Managing Multimedia with WordPress
- WordPress Site Maintenance
- WordPress Security
- Troubleshooting Common WordPress Problems
- WordPress for Mobile: iOS and Android Devices.
Have you built your WordPress web site but cannot get any traffic? Does it look amateurish, and your goal is to make it look like a million bucks? In this course, you will learn how anyone can build a professional business or entrepreneurial website with WordPress without a single line of code or HTML knowledge. This course is perfect for the beginner.
Who this course is for:
- Entrepreneurs or small to medium sized business owners
- Startups looking to save thousands of dollars in website design