WordPress Plugin Development with AngularJS
This course aims you to teach you how to code your own plugin on a WordPress website. We are going to learn together how to start, how to activate our plugin and how to change our content dynamically.
- At the end of this course, i’ll provide you the entire plugin as files to use.
In this course, we are going to learn to use AngularJS to create our first WordPress Plugin. Step by step, we are going to:
- Create a local WordPress,
- Build our first AngularJS app,
- Create our first Angular component,
- Inject Angular to our HTML template,
- Import Bootstrap as a CDN,
- Import others scripts that we will need,
- Show/hide a cookie banner,
- Put/remove cookies from browser
What is AngularJS?
AngularJS is a structural framework for dynamic web apps. It lets you use HTML as your template language and lets you extend HTML’s syntax to express your application’s components clearly and succinctly. Data binding and dependency injection eliminate much of the code you would otherwise have to write. And it all happens within the browser, making it an ideal partner with any server technology.
Who this course is for: