WordPress is the perfect tool for creating a fully customized website for any purpose. Whether you want to create a blog, a personal portfolio, a corporate business site, a forum, a classified website, an eCommerce site, or a business website to sell your products and services, you can do it with WordPress.
WordPress is by far the most popular, open-source CMS system. WordPress itself powers 40% of all websites of the World.
Besides being the most widely-used CMS, WordPress is also the fastest developing and growing. Of the top 10 million websites online, more than 500 pages created per day are operated by WordPress. There are also really over 60,000 plugins on the WordPress Plugin Directory, with many new plugins added daily. Most WordPress themes use what you see is what you get editors, which enable users to see changes as they are made in real-time.
If yes, this quiz course is for you! If you are a WordPress developer or a digital marketer or an SEO expert, join in. This ultimate practice test course on WordPress containing both basic and advanced questions is one of the most comprehensive tests you will attempt on WordPress. Use this course to put your WordPress skills to the test and maybe discover something you didn’t know before.
What does this course offer you?
- This course consists of 3 practice tests.
- Practice test consists of 25 questions each, timed at 30 minutes
- The questions are multiple-choice.
- The answers are randomized every time you take a test.
- Questions are of varying difficulty – from easy to moderate to tough.
- Once the test is complete, you will get an instant result report with categories of strength to weakness.
- You can re-take the tests over and over again as and when it suits you.
- New set of questions will be added frequently and you can practice along without having to buy the course again.
- Learning Resources will be shared over email frequently to all enrolled students, along with any latest updates/news/events/knowledge.
With this course you will get lifetime-long access to 75 Interview and Practice Questions on WordPress that are updated frequently. After the test you will become more confident in WordPress and will be able easily perform basic and advanced tasks while creating your Personal Website, a Business Website, a Blog or even an Ecommerce Website. Not just that, you will have the required knowledge to pass the WordPress Certification Exams and also clear your next Job Interview !
But most important is that you will UNDERSTAND WordPress fundamentals.
You will also get 30-days money-back guarantee. No questions asked!
Don’t wait and join the course now!
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Intermediate & Advanced level WordPress Programmers
- Everybody who wants to learn more about WordPress by questions and their explanations.
- Students and Professionals who wants to learn WordPress to move into SEO & Web Development
- Everybody who is preparing for a SEO job interview.