Openness to learn
Willingness to practice and complete what you learn and agree with
Determination to step outside your comfort zone
Updated: February 2022
How To Access Top UK Grants!
Do you have a project or idea you are passionate about? Do you want Grant funding?
You don’t have to repay the money or interest nor lose equity – you keep the funds!
Despite all attractiveness of grant-funding, many don’t even enter this battle, as there is a common opinion that grants are the most challenging funding option due to its competitiveness. The good news that this myth is so popular that puts off many potential applicants. As a result, there are more under-utilized grants that you can even possibly think.
This Course will help you to
1. Find out about available grants, and
2. Understand requirements, so your application can stand out from others.
Apart from that, you’ll learn about main legal aspects crucial for grant-funding, and most importantly will get clarity on how to implement grants into your funding strategy, to ensure you can get more funding when needed!
On this unique course you’ll be able to learn:
– What are your chances to win a Grant?
– How to build a strategy and prepare your funding portfolio;
– How to get your company more grant funding
You’ll find out about:
– Standard Requirements;
– Common myths;
By the end of this course you will:
– Obtain practical skills and knowledge;
– Discover various grant schemes;
– Understand which option fits you best;
– Know what to do exactly to win a grant!
Featured speakers: Boomy Tokan
I have helped my clients access Grant Funding for their community projects and I want to help you too!
It has always been my passion to encourage success-minded people like you to utilize your God-given abilities and gifts to benefit the world.
My desire to help you overcome your perceived limitations led me to; answer
- 700+ questions on Quora
- Over 1 million views,
- Created 25 startup courses,
- Over 65,000 students on Udemy
- Written 7 Business books; to foster your entrepreneurial dreams.
I enjoy running – completed over 150 – 5k parkruns; reading motivational books and Sherlock Holmes movies. As a Christian, I have read the Bible over 15 times; written 5 Christian books and raise Disciples around the world!
I know that through “Encouragement” you can achieve more!
Boomy Tokan – “The Encourager”
Who this course is for:
- Those who want to raise Grant Funding for nonprofits
- Those looking for the right advice to achieve the above
- Those who want to improve their ability to raise funding