- WSO2 API Manager 4.0.
- Docker and Docker compose need to be installed.
- Allocate a minimum of 4 CPU cores and 4GB Memory for Docker resources.
The WSO2 4.0 Scenario Tutorials course consists of videos and presentations to guide you through the basic concepts of API management using the WSO2 API Manager product.
This series of tutorials will be covering various features and topics in WSO2 API Manager 4.0. A scenario is introduced in the first video and topics related to API Management are covered using this scenario.
The course contains the following topics:
- Create REST API from OpenAPI definition
- Engage access control to the API
- Implementing an API
- Signing up a new user
- Getting the developer community involved
- Integrating with data sources
- Managing and monitoring analytics
Overview of the scenario:
Coltrain is one of the railway companies that is partnered up with GoGo trains to provide better service to their customers. Coltrain already has some internally managed APIs deployed in-house and these are managed by their internal development team. One of the APIs is a train schedule retrieval API, which is intended for the public community to get the Coltrain schedules. Currently, this API is exposed to the public and the Coltrain development team faces challenges in maintaining and handling the high load for the API.
By exposing this API through WSO2 API Manager, Coltrain expects to get the full benefits of an API Management solution such as API lifecycle management, security, rate limiting, and decouple the maintenance overhead from the internal teams.
Who this course is for:
- Any developer who is interested in API Management.